Shulmans LLP is an award-winning and innovative commercial law firm that serves all sectors of the business world on a local, regional, national and international basis. Our clients range from small businesses to major PLCs.
Our services are characterised by our client-centric approach. What this means in practice is that our primary concern is to establish with our clients the results that want to achieve, which we then deliver. If necessary this can mean providing a different type of service for each organisation and sector.
This approach extends to our international work. Increasingly our international clients have business interests at home and overseas, including international customers or suppliers, so we bring together multi-disciplinary teams in order to meet the specific demands of these clients.
The key areas of advice we provide are:
• Corporate Finance
• Commercial Law
• Real Estate (including Real Estate Finance)
• Commercial litigation, debt collection and property litigation
• Services for overseas real estate investors
• Intellectual Property
• Regulatory & Compliance
• Planning & Environment
• Technology, Media & Communications
• Employment (Labour) law and employment taxes.
Recent deals that we have successfully managed include:
• Facilitating the expansion of a UK ISP and software company into Europe, addressing trademark issues and working through public law and telecommunications regulations.
• Within two weeks, producing a common contract of employment for an American company setting up branches in different European countries.
• Within 24 hours, obtaining Swedish stock exchange approval, having identified and addressed all relevant issues, for a UK multi-national acquired by a Swedish parent company.
• Within weeks, obtaining global distribution agreements (with English documents subjects to German law) for a German company to be able to develop and launch worldwide a new product it had developed in the UK through a joint venture agreement.
Clients tell us they are attracted by our ability to think fast and innovate; the commerciality of our legal advice; our full range of services; the depth and experience of our teams; and our sensible and competitive price structure.
One of our key strengths is our ability to co-ordinate with the wide range of external contacts we have collected over many years’ experience, which is essential on any project work.
We have developed a number of award-winning technology-driven legal services. Our in-house development team continues to work closely with clients to develop new solutions designed to make the client/lawyer interface easy and mobile.
We constantly win awards, covering client service excellence, employee engagement, and people management and innovation. We are proud of our association with Interlegal, which helps us to give the best service to our international clients.
For further information, please contact Jim Wright on +44 (0)113 297 8938 or at email@example.com.